Baratza Virtuoso Plus GrinderCaffeTech Canada presents the The Virtuoso+ which is the latest upgrade to the Virtuoso - which has been a mainstay of the coffee industry for several years now and here is a further improved version of this incredibly popular grinder.
The Virtuoso+ replaces the Virtuoso's analog timer with a digital timer in the front of the machine. The timer can now be programmed in 1/10ths of a second to deliver your desired coffee dose.
The Virtuoso+ lives up to its name by providing technical skill, classic style and a consistent, quality grind.
Grinding for espresso? Let the Virtuoso's professional-grade 40mm conical burrs perform their magic for a consistent, fine grind. The grinder comes with a convenient portafilter holder allowing grinding directly into your portafilter.
How about a French Press? The Virtuoso can handle that too, with a particle size uniformity that gives you consistency from cup to cup. In fact, the Virtuoso is so consistent at both the coarse and fine ends of the grind range that we consider it to be in a class all by itself ' and so do many of the micro-and specialty roasters who swear by it.
The secret to the Virtuoso's consistent, smooth grind is two-fold: an efficient DC motor keeps your beans cool, even during extended grind times, while a combination of electric and gear speed reducers slow the burr to 450 RPM, ensuring a smooth bean feed and reducing noise, heat and static buildup.
The Virtuoso+'s exterior is just as finely tuned as its interior. With a convenient front-mounted display and the timer dial just below it which also doubles as the grind button. The digital timer makes it easy to replicate the ideal dose each time.
With Virtuoso+, the look goes beyond merely functional. A sculptured metal top and base give this grinder an expensive, elegant image that adds a sense of class and quality to kitchen counters and coffee shop workspaces alike. When you want it all, the Virtuoso is the grinder that will get you there with function, elegance, and style.
An innovative burr calibration system ensures that each grinder has the full range of grinds. If necessary, the grinders can be user-calibrated.
With unique speed control, the Virtuoso uses a combination of gear and electronic speed reduction to control the rotation of the burr to 500 RPM. The electronic speed controller is adjustable from 405 to 495 RPM in the event that specific user conditions require modification of the speed. This slow speed reduces heat, noise, and static generation in the grinder. It also ensures that the beans feed smoothly into the burrs.
Contact CaffeTech Canada for more sales information on The Barataza Virtuoso Plus Grinder and any other Baratza Grinders.
- BURRS -Manufactured in Europe, the Virtuoso+’s 40 mm conical burrs grind coffee at 1.5 to 2.4g/sec. depending on the setting. But what really sets the Virtuoso+ burrs apart is that these burrs can do a very uniform grind, with a distinct lack of fines across its grinding range. So the Virtuoso+ burrs are exceptional for espresso, drip, manual brewing methods and French press. These conical burrs are durable and will remain sharp for many years. The burrs have a precision mounting system to ensure a stable platform for accurate grinding.
- GEARBOX - The Virtuoso+ utilizes a simple and efficient direct drive gear reduction transmission to move power from the DC motor to the rotating cone burr. A thermal overload cutout protects the motor from overheating due to excessive use - remember, these grinders are designed to grind a dose at a time for home use!
- GRIND ADJUSTMENT - Turn the hopper and with 40 settings you can quickly adjust from fine for espresso to coarse for French press. The grind range is from 200 to 1200 microns.
- GRIND RETENTION - To maximize freshness, the Virtuoso+ minimizes the ground coffee left in the grinder.
- BREWING METHODS - The Virtuoso+ is a great multi-purpose grinder for many styles of brewing from espresso, to drip, to French press
- MOTOR - A powerful, high torque DC motor effortlessly drives the burrs. This motor turns slowly resulting in cool, quiet operation and permits long grinding duty-cycles. The circuitry is equipped with an automatically resetting thermal cutoff switch.
- DIGITAL TIMER - The motor is controlled by a 40 second digital timer adjustable to the tenth of a second, that allows repeatable dosing.
- CALIBRATION - An innovative burr calibration system ensures that each grinder has the full range of grind. If necessary, the grinders can be user calibrated.
- SPEED CONTROL - With unique speed control, the Virtuoso+ uses a combination of gear and electronic speed reduction to control the rotation of the burr to 550 RPM. This slow speed reduces heat, noise, and static generation in the grinder. It also ensures that the beans feed smoothly into the burrs.
|Power Supply + Absorption||
Wattage - 180 W
Voltage - 110/120 V
|Burr Diameter||40 mm|
|Revolutions Per Minute||550 RPM|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.