This Curtis ILGD-10 twin 7.5 lb. coffee grinder makes it easier than ever to offer fresh ground and fresh brewed coffee at your cafe or coffee shop. This grinder is designed to link with Gemini and ThermoPro series brewers with 3 batch capabilities, and the controls automatically select the brewing cycle to correspond with your selected grind quantity at the press of a single button! An easy to read, programmable display further eases operation, and since it has (2) 7.5 lb. hoppers you can offer fresh-ground decaf or specialty coffee, in addition to your house blend.
- Twin 7.5 lbs Hoppers, digital interlock system.
- One-Button Grinding - Automatically Stops When Portion Is Fully Distributed.
- Fully Automatic Operation.
- Solid State, Dual Range Timers - Ensures Precise Portion Control In All Portion Sizes.
- Models Ilg & Islg “Interlock” With Gemini Systems - To Create A Foolproof Fresh-Grind/Fresh-Brew Coffee Center.
- Infinitely Adjustable Grind Settings - From Extra-Coarse To Extra-Fine Grinding.
Solid state touch-key control panel.
- Self-diagnostics for improved serviceability.
- Extra coarse to extra fine grinding.
- Large hopper size for fewer refills.
- Large grinding burrs.
- Links to Gemini and ThermoPro series brewers with 3-batch option; one touch grind-to-brew automatically selects brewing cycle when paired with compatible brewer.
- Dual Hopper capacity gives you the flexibility to fresh grind from two separate selections, making your specialty or decaf coffee as fresh as your house blend.