The moment in which you pull the perfect shot of espresso is typically accompanied by an exclamation of happiness. Eureka (often with a high-five, followed by three more shots of espresso)! Here to help make that perfect shot a reality, the Eureka Zenith 65 E (Electronic) has a long list of features and high-end grinding credentials that make it a perfect fit for a professional coffee bar or high-end home. It features two programmable dosing options and large 65mm burrs with a micrometrical , Grind adjustment for a quick and accurate grind quality. The Zenith 65 E allows for custom adjustment of both the portafilter angle and the dispensing spout for the perfect portafilter fill, both of which are convenient features not found on many other grinders. The Zenith also includes a new anti-clumping device that assures a virtually clump-free grind.
- LCD Display - Easy and convenient controls make adjusting grind functions easy to understand.
- Stepless Grind Settings - Stepless grinder with Micrometric adjustment makes dialing in the perfect grind easy. Grind adjustments are made to the bottom burr, meaning that the 65E does not lose its calibration after disassembly and cleaning of the internal burrs, saving valuable time and coffee.
- 65mm Flat Burrs - With large 65mm flat burrs the 65e is not only accurate but fast! This grinder will keep up in even the busiest of applications.
- Dosing Options - Utilize the two programmable dosing options or the continuous mode.
- On-Demand - This version of the Zenith grinds individually.
|RPM of Burrs||1650 RPM|
|Bean Hopper Capacity||3 Pounds|
|Dosing Options||Programmable Dosing Functionality|
|Adjustment Configuration||Stepless - Infinite Settings|
|Grinder Style||Burr - Flat Steel|
|Timer or On/Off Switch||Both Timer & On/Off Switch|