- Two couples of acetal resin rolls, parallel and adjustable, for a desired thickness millimetre precision.
- A system of lower rollers and an idle roller favour the process of putting the dough into the machine (OPTIONAL).
- Transformers have gears made of special resins; they have been pressed, instead of indented, so as to last five times more than normal ones (IGF patent).
- Body entirely made of steel (including the roller shaft).
- Internal reinforcements to prevent the frame from bending.
- Protections steel