Profitec Pro 700 BLACK SPECIAL EDITION With Flow Control
CaffeTech Canada presents the Profitec Pro 700 Espresso Machine with Flow Control. Profitec is a brand that has been importing Italian-made machines into Germany since 1985. They have now put their many of experience and expertise into building their own brand of espresso machines and the results are impressive. Profitec Heidelberg produces a line of espresso machines in which no detail has been overlooked. The build quality of these machines is incredible and has to be seen to be appreciated. Contact CaffeTech Canada for more sales information on The Profitec Pro 700 Espresso Machine and any other Profitec Espresso Machines.
The Profitec 700 with Flow Control offered by CaffeTech Canada, is a new entry into the Dual Boiler market. It features an E61 group head, a rotary pump with the ability to be plumbed in or run as a pour-over, an aesthetically matched PID that controls both boilers, a built-in shot timer, and two stainless steel boilers. The additional feature of the Flow control device directly mounted on the Group is the perfect tool for developing new characteristics and flavor profiles from your espresso extraction.
Contact CaffeTech Canada Today for more information on Profitec Espresso Machines and the differences between the entire Profitec product line.
- Dual Boiler: Separate boilers for steam production and for espresso production. Not only can you perform both functions simultaneously but you have full control over the temperature of each boiler.
- Manual Flow Control: The manual flow control device on this version of the Profitec Pro 700 allows you to control the flow rate of your espresso extraction. Experimenting with flow rate lets one experiment with extracting espresso at variable flow rates, making it possible to both ramp up or ramp down pump water flow depending on the coffee type and flavors intended to be extracted
- E-61 Grouphead: The Profitec Dual Boiler features the extremely well-known and widely used E61 group head. The E61 is known for its temperature stability, durability, and ease of use.
- Advanced PID: The PID controller in the Profitec 700 is the most advanced in the industry. It controls both the steam and espresso boilers with separate set temperatures. It has a great steel blue color that matches the machine beautifully and it has a feature not seen before in machines of this class; it acts as a shot timer. When you raise the lever to extract your coffee the PID turns into a timer which is a very neat and handy feature. The PID also features 3 operating modes: ECO mode allows you to set a timer from 0-600 minutes for shutdown after the last coffee is made; CLN mode automatically reminds you to do a group cleaning after a programmed number of coffees, and FILL mode which sets a reminder to fill the coffee boiler.
- Steam Boiler Shut-Off: The steam boiler can be shut off if you are only making espresso using a switch.
- Rotary Pump: Quiet operation and robust performance. The Profitec can be run as a pour-over machine using the included 3 liter water tank or it can be directly plumbed into your water main.
- Stainless Steel Boiler: Both boilers in the Profitec 700 are made out of stainless steel and not copper. Stainless steel is a more robust material and is not susceptible to oxidation or corrosion.
- No Burn Steam & Hot Water Wands: The machine is equipped with no burn steam and hot water wands that can be manipulated without worrying about scolding your hands. Also, milk doesn't stick to a dual-walled steam wand as much as to a regular.
- Water Sensor: Level control cuts the power circuit if water is low, with a microprocessor that automatically controls the level of the water tank and boiler. A low water level warning will tell you when you need to refill. Please note: for proper operation, it is a must to use water with mineral content.
- Large Drip Tray: A one-liter drip tray is handy because it does not have to be emptied as often as some competing brands.
- Boiler drainage valve.
- Accessories: The Profitec Pro 700 comes with a a single-spout portafilter, double-spout portafilter, a 1-cup filter, a 2-cup filter, a blind filter, a tamper, a cleaning brush, and a manual.
|Boiler-Material||Stainless Steel Boiler|
|Boiler-Size||2L Steam and 0.75 L Brew|
|Manometers||Brew and Steam|
|Volts||110 / 120 V|
|Warm-up Time||15 min|
|Water-Source||Plumbed in or Water Tank|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.